The club is pleased to announce that training is back commencing Tuesday June 15.
Under the current Government COVID-19 restrictions and guidelines from the WRFL & AFL Victoria, we must ensure that our return to training is done in a safe, hygienic and controlled matter.
With these restrictions and guidelines in mind, please see the below temporary training schedule which will remain in place until further notice.
Below are the mandatory requirements of all players, coaching staff and parents;
- The maximum venue capacity is 100 people at any one time
- You can travel up to 25km from your home to participate in training
- Spectators, parents and/or guardians MUST remain in their car during training (excluding committee members, and team officials)
- Coaches, Assistant Coaches and Team Managers MUST wear masks during training
- Players must continue to bring their own drink bottle to training
- Players are to wait in their car until training commences at their designated time
- Players are to arrive NO EARLIER than 5 minutes before the start of training
- All players, coaching staff and team managers MUST check in prior to training
Whilst the above restrictions are not ideal, they are temporary and we will keep everyone informed as soon as further information is received by the WRFL. We appreciate everyone’s patience whilst we navigate through the current restrictions.
Point Cook FC Committee