Training tonight, Tuesday 25th May has been cancelled for all grades.
The club will always put the safety and wellbeing of our participants first, with that in in mind, due to the current uncertainty around COVID-19 Restrictions following the State Government announcements and the impending weather on its way, we have decided to take the safe option and cancel training tonight for all grades.
We are waiting for further updates from the WRFL as they continue to get direction from AFL Victoria. We are hoping to have a further update either tonight or first thing tomorrow morning and we will inform you as soon as possible as to training/playing schedules when the advice is at hand.
Thank you for your understanding.
Please ensure you are connected on Team App, Facebook and Instagram, or check in of the website for further updates. If you have any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Point Cook Football Club Committee